Thursday, March 12, 2009

Looking for Electric Energy Powered Freedom?

Welcome to my blog. I'm not a rocket scientist, or even a college grad. I've spent a lot of time studying things that interest me. What I am is just a licensed carpenter, and a self taught computer technician.


Bills are always nasty to pay but the one that hurt me the most was the electric bill after I built my first home. I had spent a lot of time brainstorming new insulation ideas and thought I had come up with a way to make the home much more energy efficient. But when my first bill came in at over $1270.00 I was just a tich annoyed and upset.


Anyway, I decided to start looking for new ways to generate electricity and found that there was a whole world of obscure ideas available on the topic. I thought if I could gather some of these ideas and put them together, I just might be able to take myself off the grid and power my home for free.


This blog is just a place for me to keep track of all the really cool resources I found in my journey and share them with you.


I hope you like it and make use of it yourself. My goal is to have this information geared for do it yourselfers, and hobbyists.


Enjoy, and good luck! Make sure you comment and share your own ideas and links!



Energy4Power



No comments:

Post a Comment