Friday, August 14, 2009

Overunity Electric Generator - Concept Power

Inventor, David Robert Morgan, has presented the Pyrazo circuit which is an electronic circuit that is designed to attract oscillations from an oscillation source.

I don't fully understand the circuit plans, but they are well drawn, clear and help to demonstrate the concept behind the principle. I love it because it inspires me the way Henry Moray and Nicola Tesla did when I read about their capturing free energy from our atmosphere.

The idea behind this is based on something I personally picture as the principle of "electricity having inertia". So basically if you set up a wave pattern, in a system where it will resonate and build on itself, then you can use some of that inertia without touching the power from the input. Electrically speaking, I theorize that when electricity resonates, it actually sucks some of the power that exists all around us in the atmospheric plasma, some folks refer to as AEther. Regardless, I don't see energy being created, but instead, simply tapped into like a venturi valve that draws more than is pumped through it.

So like any other post I have, I've taken this idea and created an application for it. In my case I'm proposing the Pryazo styled effect be used along with a standard electric generator where the generator, as it collects electricity from breaking the magetic fields with copper wires, sets up an oscillation. We hook that oscillation effect up to a circuit like Pryazo's and voila... no more back emf. The generator becomes a cinch to turn and while it generates its own energy, we can use the oscillations it creates to capture more energy from the Aether in the Pyrazo like circuit.

In my drawing, I have not drawn out any schematics. However the idea is that I would connect and 'steer' the electricity coming from the generator, over to a transformer, using diodes etc. and turn them on and off as needed during various times during the generator's cycle. The drawing is strictly for demonstrating the principle.
Initially I conceptualized pairing armature arms which were 90° out of phase with each other. Later I theorized I could create a similar effect on the same armature by moving the magnets 90° out of phase and adding more of them. As one part of the generator cycle changes voltage direction, it helps push the power generated in that same direction onto the next part of the cycle.

So like always, let me post my ongoing invitation: Please comment, build one of my ideas, or develop it further. I'm offering these for free except that I want my name on anything that gets created... for recognition purposes.

Hey, maybe someone would build me a 2009 Pierce Arrow with an electric motor using my generator to power it, so I can be just like Tesla.... hmmm...

I'm very close to deciding to actually build one of these generators myself... I think it has great potential. Nah... maybe not. Why should I mess up my track record with success now?

Energy4Power, over and out.

1 comment:

  1. The researchers used molecular clock analyses to track the evolution of the enzymes back through the fungal lineages. The idea is that just as the hands of a clock move at a defined rate around the dial, genes accumulate mutations at a roughly constant rate.
    Don Blankenship

    ReplyDelete